Welcome to the highlife. Earthy, herbal and fruity. Inspired by Sobolo, a refreshing spiced hibiscus juice from Ghana.
- 50ml Mirchi
- 15ml homemade hibiscus syrup
- 15ml ginger syrup
- 70ml pineapple juice
- 1 egg white/30ml Aquafaba
- Dried hibiscus flowers
- Add 200g dried hibiscus and 500g granulated sugar into a bowl of 400ml boiling water. Stir until sugar dissolves. Fine strain into a bottle and leave to infuse overnight.
- Add 50ml Mirchi, 15ml homemade hibiscus syrup, 15ml ginger syrup, 70ml pineapple juice and 1 egg white/30ml Aquafaba into a shaker with ice.
- Give it a good shake and double strain into a chilled coupe glass. Garnish with dried hibiscus flowers.