You deserve a treat. Sweet, warm and nutty. Our take on the Indian festival drink Thandai.
- 50ml Mirchi
- Dash of fennel seeds
- Dash of green cardamom pods
- 70ml oat milk
- 15ml rose syrup
- Squeeze of white chocolate sauce
- Dried rose petals
- Lightly toast a teaspoon of fennel seeds and green cardamom pods in a pan for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour in 1L oat milk and 100gm white chocolate sauce, stir to combine and strain the liquid well.
- Pour 15ml rose syrup into a chilled coupe glass.
- Add 50ml Mirchi and 70ml spiced oat milk in a shaker with ice. Shake well and double strain on top of the rose syrup. Garnish with dried rose petals.