Our founders’ fav. Spicy and sweet. We’ve remixed the old fashioned with a new sauce.Get Together
- 50ml Mirchi
- 25ml homemade jaggery syrup with cinnamon and black cardamom
- 4 dashes Angostura bitters
- Dried orange wheel
- Cinnamon stick
- Heat 5gm jaggery, 2 cinnamon sticks and 2 black cardamom pods in a pan with 100ml water at low heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Once thick, strain syrup into a bottle and leave to cool down.
- Add 50ml Mirchi and 25ml homemade jaggery syrup into a mixing glass, stir well until combined.
- Strain into a rock glass over ice and garnish with a dried orange wheel (and cinnamon stick if you’re feeling fancy).